On the Cover
Focus on Hoarders, Collectors & G.A.S. Sufferers
- The Collector: Maple Byrne cares for Emmylou Harris’ guitars . . . and more than a few of his own.
- If Money Were No Object: readers and industry leaders discuss their dream guitars.
Features and Departments
- Evolutionary Guitar: with the neck as a bridge to the body, Kaki King explores the ever-changing relationship between instrument and player.
- On Solid Ground: The Milk Carton Kids return with the follow up to 2013’s ‘The Ash & Clay.’
- A Bluegrass Legend: Norman Blake releases an album of original songs.
- Makers & Shakers: Andy Powers has just relaunched his second Taylor Guitar line.
- Advertising reservations due by April 10, 2015
- Advertising materials due by April 17, 2015
- Issue on sale June 2, 2015