On the Cover
Focus on “Must-See Guitar Shops & Factory Tours”
- A guide to US guitar factory tours.
Features and Departments
- In the Afterglow: Singer-songwriter José González’s latest CD explores dream-like imagery and ponders philosophical questions.
- Keeping It Simple: Caitlin Canty found songs inside a smoky 1930s flattop.
- Good Things, Small Packages: Parlor guitars don’t get the respect they deserve as the penultimate guitar shape.
- Acoustic Dead: Celebrating the Grateful Dead’s 50th Anniversary
- Martin’s Main Man: Archivist Dick Boak provides the institutional memory for C.F. Martin Guitars.
- Gear Reviews: Gibson Bob Dylan signature SJ-200, Kelly/Turner steel string and Kelly/Turner nylon string.
- Advertising reservations due by March 13, 2015
- Advertising materials due by March 20, 2015
- Issue on sale May 5, 2015