Sharon Isbin discusses crossover success and Troubadour, a new documentary film about her.
Focus on Festivals and Events
- How the prestigious Aalborg International Guitar Festival thrives on a shoestring budget.
- Did they like me? Tips from Guy Traviss on how to succeed in guitar competitions.
- International Guitar Foundation founder Tom Kerstens discusses festivals, recording, and more.
Features and Departments
- Eclectic guitarist Marc Ribot honors Haitian guitar giant Frantz Casseus by starting a Young Guitarists Program in his name.
- As the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet turns 35, we look at their enduring legacy.
- We visit luthier and musician Kenny Hill, whose instruments are seen in the hands of many formidable performers.
- Croatian virtuoso Anna Vidovic is reviewed in Boston and shares her insights about performing.
- A half-century old, the San Francisco Conservatory of Music Guitar Program looks forward.
- Who’s next? Filling the hole left by the death of Paco de Lucía.
- Advertising reservations due by January 2, 2015
- Advertising materials due by January 9, 2015
- Issue on sale February 24, 2015