On the Cover
The New Scheherazade: Leila Josefowicz premieres John Adams’ latest violin concerto
Focus: Teaching & Learning
- The New York Philharmonic, the Shanghai Symphony, and the Shanghai Orchestra Academy team up on unique educational program
- Anthony Arnone: Tony’s Top Ten Practice Tips for String Players
- Jazz bassist Christian McBride’s music camp
Features and Departments
- Rachel Podger on the art of baroque performance.
- Your Instrument: how to select a violin mute.
- Master Class: the dance steps of the Bach Cello Suites, part II.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Eugene Drucker of the Emerson Quartet offers tips on building a daily practice regimen.
- Advertising reservations due by May 22, 2015
- Advertising materials due by May 29, 2015
- Issue on sale July 14, 2015