On the Cover
Sylvie Simmons: Esteemed rock journalist releases a stunning uke-based album.
Focus on “Get out and Play!”
- Summer Camp: How to choose a uke camp that’s right for you.
- How to Entertain the Old Folks.
- Kid Friendly: Introducing the uke to your children.
Features and Departments
- Cowboy Sid Hausman: The uke plays Western swing.
- Custom Ukes: A guide to making the uke of your dreams.
- Why I Uke: Nashville TV star Laura Benanti moonlights as a uke-toting folk-rocker.
- Club Uke: Photo essay on the Uke Club of Chinatown.
- Gods of Uke: John King, classical uke virtuoso.
- Mixed Media: Danielle Ate the Sandwich, Jim Beloff, Mark Nelson.
- Gear Reviews: Graziano Selmer-Style Tenor, Pono MGBD (Mango Baritone Deluxe), Kala Waterman.
- Advertising reservations due by February 27, 2015
- Advertising materials due by March 6, 2015
- Issue on sale April 21, 2015