Ukulele Magazine Summer 2017 Issue Preview
Special Focus: Summer Uke-Phoria!
- Experts Weigh In: What Makes a Good Ukulele Festival?
Features and Departments
- Martin Ukes at 100: Celebrating a Centennial
- Aidan James, a 15-year-old looping phenom
- Why I Uke: Herb Ohta Jr
- Club Uke: Lansing, Michigan, by Heidi Swedberg
- Uke News: News Roundup
- Daniel Ward’s meditative right-hand exercise; baritone basics from Jim Beloff; plus Jim D’Ville
- Reviews: Led Kaapana, Andrew Molina, and more
- Advertising reservations due by March 3, 2017
- Advertising materials due by March 10, 2017
- Issue on sale April 25, 2017
*subject to change