**This issue will receive bonus distribution at Ashokan Uke Fest, Mighty Uke Day, Reno Ukulele Festival, and Sweetwater GearFest**
On the Cover:
Summer Road Trip special section! Your ukulele is the ultimate travel companion for the summer vacation season, and inspiration and music wait for you no matter where you’re heading. We’re using this issue’s special focus to highlight some of the most exciting clubs, shops, events, and more for the ultimate summer vacation for the ukulele-lover. Plus, road-tripping song favorites and advice for keeping your instrument safe and healthy on your trip.
Features and Departments:
- More songs to play! You’ve asked for more tunes to pick and strum and from here on out, each issue we will deliver more songs to play (from easy to challenging).
- Features on Hawaiian ukulele master Byron Yasui, teacher/author/performer Curt Sheller, and Heidi Swedberg on the booming ukulele scene in libraries around the country.
- Lessons from Daniel Ward, Jim D’Ville on the downs and ups of strumming, and a chord melody workout from Marcy Marxer.
- Revealing the history of a sweet, vintage Gibson Style 3 ukulele in the Great Ukes
- Reviews of the latest albums, books, and a look at some of the newest ukes
- The largest listing of ukulele events in print.
- Advertising reservations due by February 22, 2019
- Advertising materials due by March 1, 2019
- Issue on sale April 16, 2019