Special Focus: Ukulele Apps
Some of our favorite apps that can help you play better, no matter where you are. Buying instruments, metronomes, sheet music, tuners, chords, recording, and anything else that you might want to have on your smartphone or tablet.
Features and Departments
- Uke Tales. Readers sound off about their experiences during the pandemic, and more generally about how the ukulele has inspired them.
- Learning the ukulele as an adult. You’re never too old to take up the uke!
- Classical Ukulele! An interview with Samantha Muir about this growing trend in the uke world.
- AJ Leonard: A Profile of Australia’s most prominent player and teacher.
- Conquering chord shapes: A, intermediate lesson from Daniel Ward.
- The post-World War II uke boom. An historical feature.
- Reviews of new ukes from Ohana, Breedlove, and Lava Music.
- Advertising reservations due by November 20, 2020
- Advertising materials due by December 2, 2020
- Issue on sale January 19, 2021