With the 2014 Winter NAMM Show now only days away, now is the time to gear up. Here are Stringletter’s 6 tips to maximize your Winter NAMM Show.
- Stay hydrated. We at Stringletter don’t want to nag you, but as seasoned NAMM vets, we must stress the importance of drinking enough water.
- Charge your cell phone. You don’t want to miss out on any ad hoc wheeling and dealing, so be sure you can be easily reached at all times. If your phone does die, we’ve got you covered – the Stringletter booth (HALL E, #1002) has a universal charging dock, stop by and power up.
- Prepare some talking points. NAMM presents a rare opportunity to be within earshot of major music industry players. Don’t get stuck talking about the weather or how crowded the show floor is. Write down some questions, anecdotes, or figures – anything you think would make for beneficial conversation. Maybe some someone else’s perspective is just what you need.
- Editorial Director Greg Cahill says attend NAMM U. Start your day off with an inspiring and informative talk from an industry leader. Did we mention the free breakfast?
- Don’t overdo it. It’s impossible to see everything and talk to everyone at NAMM. Instead of trying to take it all in, make a plan to take in what’s relevant to you. See what’s happening in your field and talk to the people who are advancing it.
- Get off your feet. Take a seat at the Stringletter booth (HALL E, #1002). Find out what we’re up to in 2014, bounce some ideas off us, and talk trade news; all while comfortably sitting down!