Need help navigating the growing number of iPad musical apps? A new guide from Hal Leonard Books has some solutions.
In a Jan. 21 press release, the company says its Musical iPad: Performing, Creating & Learning Music on Your iPad also helps musicians configure iPads for maximum efficiency and connect them to other musical instruments and devices.
Musical iPad provides guidance for using the best iPad music apps and demonstrates how to apply them in musical life. The authors, experienced in the creation of music technology textbooks, training, and courses, maintain a companion website that includes useful video tutorials and updates.
Among the useful topics:
- Use musicianship apps to help you stay in tune and keep your voice or instrument in shape
- Use cloud storage to share music and data files with other devices
- Turn the iPad into a tuner, metronome, and practice aid
- Emulate a host of acoustic and electronic instruments
- Use your iPad as a virtual sheet music resource for all your performance and practice needs
- Learn to play an instrument with your iPad