On the Cover
2015 Buyer’s Guide: The String Player’s Essential Directory of Shops, Makers, and Suppliers
Focus on Shopping Smart
- Buying a Baroque Bow.
- Buying a Step-up Instrument.
- Philip Kass on What Drives Pricing in the Violin Trade.
Features and Departments
- The Portland Cello Project: It all started with a friendly beer.
- The never ending story of the Auryn Quartet.
- The International House of Bridges: Belgian versus French.
- Ask the Expert: Can a dead spot on a bow ever be repaired?
- What’s in the Case: Ask Elizabeth Blumenstock, concertmaster of Philharmonia Baroque.
- Bass educator Barry Green on why we make music.
- Advertising reservations due by April 17, 2015
- Advertising materials due by April 24, 2015
- Issue on sale June 9, 2015