On the Cover
Special Focus: “Vintage Instruments & Bows”
- Inner Beauty – the View Through the Endpin Hole Can Awe and Educate
- A New Book Uncovers the Untold Story of the American Violin and Bow, From 1750 – 1950
- Jim McKean Talks About the Inspiration of the Amati “King” Cello, Currently on Display at the Met
Features and Departments
- Yo-Yo Ma at 60: still striving for perfection.
- Meet Frank Huang, the New York Philharmonic’s new concertmaster.
- Your Instrument: baroque, classical, and modern setups all offer players unique sounds and feels.
- Advertising reservations due by August 21, 2015
- Advertising materials due by August 28, 2015
- Issue on sale October 13, 2015